Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FRONT PAGE


No comments:

Post a Comment

My ETSY Shop: www.lizzybdesigns.etsy.com

Follow Me on Twitter!!

My Zibbet

Welcome to LizzyB Designs Blog!!

Artist Elizabeth Bohaker designs her handmade pieces using natural gemstones & other materials. As a lifelong resident of the Eastern Shore, nature has always played an important part in her life.

She is able to create one of a kind pieces by implementing her independent style & meticulous attention to detail. Every piece is unique & different as the stones used naturally come in different shade variations, shapes & sizes.

ETSY

LizzyB Designs ~ Facebook Fan Page

Summer Storms Treasury

Treasury 5/29/09

Treasury 5/29/09
Sunshine & Blue Skies

Treasury 5/26/09

Treasury 5/26/09
Plush Iris

First Treasury

First Treasury
Rainbow Shades

I received my first award!!

I received my first award!!
Lovely Blog Award
I was updating my blog today & discovered that I've been awarded the "Lovely Blog Award" from Brandy of The Inspired Spider . Click on that link to visit her great Etsy shop! There you will find quality, crocheted accessories and gifts. Be sure to check out her blog too. Thanks Brandy!!!


The rules for this one are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

These are the great blogs I am passing the award on to:

The Etsian
Scampering Scotties
Little B Bunny
Jacaranda Designs
Azurine
Bellissima's Blog
Dirty Girl Soaps
Georgia's Studio
Indie Style Blog
Katherine Kouture
Lauren Alexander Art
Keirning
The Seasonal Cottage
Talking to Unicorns
Sleep Dream Play